- Our expertise
- Administrative law and public procurement
Administrative law and public procurement
DALDEWOLF offer services in public procurement, administrative and public law in
DALDEWOLF is involved in all areas in which the
authorities interface with business, particularly in financial administrative
law, such as :
- Public procurement by Belgian authorities and European institutions.
- Transactions involving public property.
- Financial activity of public authorities.
- Outsourcing of government activities.
In all these fields, DALDEWOLF advises
authorities and assimilated entities, such as universities, public and private
companies. It assists the parties involved and acts at all stages of the
- Defining the subject matter and drafting invitations to tender and
- Handling tender offers and bids.
- Incidents in procurement procedures.
- Analysis of applicants and bids, and procurement decisions.
- Performance of contracts.
We act in disputes, both in summary and ordinary
proceedings, before civil courts, before the Conseil d’Etat (the Belgian
administrative court) and the European Courts of Justice.
Administrative and public law
In the field of administrative and public law, DALDEWOLF advises and assists the authorities and private parties in the following areas:
- Fundamental rights.
- Regional and local tax.
- Administrative affairs.
- Relations between authorities and inter-municipal organizations of
- Town planning and environment.
Daldewolf acts in interlocutory and ordinary
preliminary proceedings and disputes before the authorities and administrative
tribunals, civil courts, the Conseil d’Etat and the European Court of Human
law team consists of Emmanuel van Nuffel, together with Dominique Bogaert en Kevin Munungu.